CIS Has the Following Requests for Services/Proposals
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to develop an Enterprise Risk Management web application that will use 12 "wizards" to walk organizations through decision-making processes and enhance the processes through the use of enterprise risk management principles and risk-based analytics. The application will also document the decision-making processes for recurring use and future generations. The application will be tailored to the needs of public entities.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 5 p.m. (PDT) on October 10, 2018.
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to provide cyber security risk management consulting services to CIS and its members.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 5 p.m. (PDT) on October 22, 2018.
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.