CIS' Current RFPs
RFP for Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit offers from qualified vendors with the objective of selecting an Employee Assistance Program provider that can service CIS and Member Employers (“Members”).
The deadline for submitting responses is 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on June 29, 2017.
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.