CIS' Current RFPs
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit offers from qualified vendors to provide a cloud-based Body Worn Camera (BWC) solution to law enforcement agencies that are members of CIS (Citycounty Insurance Services) on a group purchase basis. CIS insures approximately 150 law enforcement agencies, totaling over 3,000 law enforcement officers. It is CIS' intention to evaluate the proposals and engage in a master agreement for the pricing program. CIS would market the program to its members on behalf of the selected firm; members interested in purchasing the solution would engage in individual contracts with the selected firm based on the terms of the master pricing agreement between CIS and the firm.
The deadline for submitting proposals is April 12, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (PDT).
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.