CIS' Currently Has No RFPs
CIS’ Commitment to Service Providers
We value our relationship with those who help us help our members. Service providers to CIS should expect:
- To consistently be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- To have fair and equitable treatment in the procurement process, consistent with Oregon law, and with our Trust’s policies and organizational values.
- To provide only those services contained within the scope of their service agreement. CIS will amend the service agreement or enter into a new agreement if we desire to change the services or add new ones.
- To be paid in a timely manner for services rendered, in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- To be free of the expectation that they will provide gifts, perks or other benefits to members of the CIS Board of Trustees or CIS staff.