CIS Benefits offers our members and their employees the following coverage and services:
- Life & Disability
- Long Term Care
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Healthcare Flexible Spending (Pre-Tax) Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending (Pre-Tax) Accounts
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Coordination
- COBRA & Retiree Benefits Administration
- Healthy Benefits including access to Tobacco Cessation & Weight Management
- GASB 45 valuation services
CIS Benefits staff are uniquely qualified to assist members with questions about insuring public entity employees or about state and federal healthcare reform changes. Learn more at www.cisbenefits.org
If you'd like to find out if CIS Benefits has the right plan for your entity, review the Benefits Rules and then visit Plans & Rates. Learn more about CIS Benefits in this one-minute video, hosted by CIS Benefits Director Carolyn E. Van Dyke, or click here to download The Benefits of CIS Benefits brochure.
Carolyn Van Dyke, CIS Benefits Director, talks about CIS Benefits and the Healthy Benefits program.